Dine Mile High Mozambique
Unfortunately, due to license circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to take any cash on the night - drinks therefore need to be purchased in advance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but at least this way you won't have to check your bank balance the next day with quite such trepidation...
Besides delicious bar snacks and a four-course Mozambican feast, your £65 tickets gets you two cocktails on entry at our Mile High departure lounge and half a bottle of wine per person with dinner.
If you think your whistles will need a bit more wetting than that, you can purchase extras drinks up front.
To keep things simple, we've divvied up our drinks menu for you into five neat little offers - feel free to pick as few or as many as you like but please be aware, there won't be an opportunity to purchase any additional refreshments on the night:
- 1 Bottle of House Wine (Fonte Do Nico, Vinho Branco, 2012 (Portugal) or Fonte Do Nico, Vinho Tinto, 2012 (Portugal))
Normal Mile High price £18.50, advance price £16.50
- 1 Bottle of Second tier wine (Picpoul De Pinet Villemarin, 2012 (France) or Barista Pinotage, Western Cape, 2012 (South Africa))
Normal Mile High price £23, advance price £21
- 1 Bottle of Third tier wine (Bellingham 'The Bernard Series' Old Vine Viognier, Western Cape, 2012 (South Arica) or Vergelegen Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot, 2009 (South Africa))
Normal Mile High price £35, advance price £33
- 1 Bottle of Fizzy (Prosecco Corte Alta NV, DOC, Italy)
Normal Mile High price £30.50, advance price £28.50
- 2 Cocktails (2 cocktails of your choice: Mile High Martini, Aperol Spritz, Negroni, Mile High Julep) Can also be exchanged for 4 beers.
Normal Mile High price £17, advance price £14
Finding event dates...