Hush and Brugal 1888 Present: The Golden Era Hark back to the golden era of journey on the high seas, with Hush Mayfair and Brugal 1888 rum. Palm trees. Gold. Bottles of rum. This Autumn Hush is ocean-bound to the Caribbean, with the help of Dominican Republic barrel-aged rum, Brugal…
Murder in Mayfair
- No reviews.
- Hush Mayfair
Diner beware, you're in for a scare as Hush Presents: Murder in Mayfair
This Halloween Lord and Lady Thornley-Cruttock invite you to the "Once in a Lifetime" auction of the family heirlooms. Collected over many hundreds of years, the Thornley-Cruttock collection has been sought after by the finest jewellers and auction houses across the UK and overseas.
They are hosting their spectacular 3 course dinner supper club style in the Private Dining Room at Hush's haunted townhouse in Mayfair. You will be welcomed with a Crystal Head Vodka cocktail in Aviator to get into 'the spirit' of things.
Don't settle in too quickly, as all is not what it seems at London's Best Bar.....*dun dun dun*
Who set off the fire alarm and why? Is Contance Noring really the squeaky clean leader of the WI or does she hide a scary secret? Where on earth has Pete Spreading, the gardener put his greenhouse keys? And is Aston Martin ready to make a quick getaway?
The murder of the Lord is just the beginning of a spooky evening of twists, turns and some surprising revelations about what really happens in Mayfair.
Dress to impress in your best haunted house haute couture, and join us for an evening of drama, and murder at Hush Presents: Murder in Mayfair.
Murder Mystery Dinner
3 Course Dinner, Welcome Drink & Murder Mystery Experience
|19:00 - 23:00||£50.00|
8 Lancashire Court W1S 1EY
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.