This festive season, Hush is harking back to the days of London’s swinging socialites with Bright Young Things, in collaboration with Beluga vodka. Taking its cue from the group of decadent young aristocrats whose elaborate parties were the talk of 1920s London, Hush and Beluga’s Bright Young…
Hush Presents: Murder in Mayfair
- No reviews.
- Hush Mayfair
Back by popular demand, following the sell-out success of our immersive Halloween experience, Hush is proud to present an evening of glamour, theatre and murderrrrrrr with a Valentine’s dinner so good, it's to die for. Join us on Saturday, 10th Feb for the next Murder in Mayfair.
Professor Dusty Relic, director of the British Museum, is delighted to welcome you to the Gem Gallery in the luxurious Sir Roger Moore Room at Hush Mayfair to view the most expensive diamond ever discovered: The Maharajah. Lost in India for many years, the diamond was recently rediscovered and has been verified to be the most perfect, flawless diamond ever discovered. As a VIP guest, you have the privilege of being amongst the first to see the diamond for the first time in 200 years.
But all is not what is seems: somebody has their eye on the diamond…and revenge on their mind.
Will James Bond save the day, or will evil villain Earnest Blowtorch beat him to it?
Dust off your tuxedos and cocktail dresses, fire up the DB9 and join us for an interactive evening as we discover whodunnit, how and why?
Our own Pussy Galore will welcome you with a Crystal Head Vodka Martini in Hush's award-winning cocktail lounge, Aviator, before leading you to your sumptuous 3 course meal, supper club style, with immersive entertainment to divert your eyes and minds throughout the night.
But remember, keep your wits about you and your eyes and ears open. Look out for clues and trust no one...not even your date!
Hush Presents: Murder in Mayfair
Interactive Murder Mystery 3 course dinner with a Crystal Head welcome drink
8 Lancashire Court W1S 1EY
Bond Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.