No trip to London is complete without a trip to The Original Hard Rock Cafe. They provide a range of things to keep you entertained; great food, culture and memorabilia over 50 years old found nowhere else in the world. Visit London’s only Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum and dine from a menu of freshly prepared…
TALENTBANQ ROCKS AT THE HARD ROCK CAFE
Come and join us for a night live music at The Hard Rock Cafe, London in association with Talentbanq!
Doors open from 6.45pm with live music starting shortly after, on the bill:
The Second Sons
One of London’s most exciting independent bands, the Second Sons rose to international acclaim in 2016 after making their debut in May of the same year. Described as “the band that may just save rock and roll” - Jocks & Nerds magazine - and nominated for “Best Rock Act” (UMA’s 2018), the Second Sons released their debut single “Best of Me” - featuring the late and legendary Bobby Keys - in mid 2016 which was followed by the band’s electrifying collaboration with iconic record producer Chris Kimsey on their single “Can’t You See” - both of which have been featured on BBC Introducing London and have enjoyed radio support internationally.
Having performed numerous dates in the UK and Europe, the Second Sons provide a truly captivating and charismatic live performance. Nominated as “Best Rock Act" – UMAs 2018 and described as “electrifying” and “designed to get people off their feet and dancing”, the band are known as one of the most entertaining independent live acts in music today.
"The Second Sons are the best thing to happen to rock n roll since Booker T fell in with the MG’s. I absolutely love their new songs. While being just about as old as Elvis, it's also entirely and excitingly brand new. It drives like a freight train and punches like a very young Mike Tyson. In a bleak and strange time -- I write from the middle of America -- this band gives me hope for the republic of rock n roll."
- Rich Cohen, Contributing Editor, Rolling Stone
“They don't make music like this anymore, but we're dam glad someone is!” - Unsigned Music Awards (UMA Music)
Woodley Taylor, an emerging artist; singer/songwriter, composer and story teller from Cambridge.
With refreshing authenticity and integrity beyond his years, the singer/songwriter and musical craftsman strikes a masterful balance between poignant, powerful songwriting and unforgettably hooking melodies.
A timeless sound; a now rare breed of Classic Rock, Country and Folk infused Art-Rock, both lyrically compelling and musically challenging. With a powerhouse live sound built on thunderous rhythms and a husky, soulful vocal, Woodley Taylor delivers weeping guitar and harmony driven songs. Communicating with the audience sonically, he brings an almost David Gilmour/Pink Floyd-esque touch to an otherwise Country, Folk-Rock sound.
At times intoxicating; seductive, not without angst and as emotionally fuelled as the likes of Fleetwood Mac, Nick Cave or Neil Young. Woodley Taylor is heavily influenced by the greats of the 60s and 70s and draws inspiration for songwriting from both harrowing personal, emotional experiences and a
growing distaste for modern cultures. Seemingly irreverent of “current” trends or movements in contemporary music, Woodley Taylor stays faithful to both his music influences and personal beliefs, and does not compromise anywhere on the musicality, meaning or purpose of the art form. Despite honing in on conceptual and emotive performances, the Woodley Taylor show packs bounds of grit, power, boyish energy and a sense of the traditional, good time rock and roll spirit of old. Woodley Taylor is mostly joined on stage by his full live band and deliver an enigmatic, adventurous and honest rock spectacle that is hard to come by.
The most dynamic mix of blues, funk and rock you are EVER likely to witness. The band deliver their trademark 'South London Swagger' through Instantly infectious songs and consistently powerful live shows. Loved by a wide range of audiences for undeniable passion and genuine flair. Coffeepot Drive dig deep and exist together to see the crowd get lifted and go nuts – EVERY TIME.
Listeners took one of their singles to the top of the iTunes blues chart. Following on from that they were given a helping hand from the legendary Status Quo Frontman - Francis Rossi. He put them in the studio and through the school of hard knocks… getting them ready for the next level.
In the past months they’ve been working on an EP with the likes of Francis Rossi, Mario Borgatta (Muse, Biffy Clyro etc), Julian Lowe (Amy Winehouse, Queen etc) Andy Brook (5x Producer/engineer of the year nominee).
See, hear and feel for yourself what makes this band one of the most exciting acts rising out of London right NOW!
"Exhilarating instrumentation is nicely complemented by striking sonorous vocals, while their blues bearing is laced with enough pop/rock hints to satisfy a wide array of listeners"
- PureM MagazineIn
"A first class live act - quality you just don't see anymore" - Francis Rossi, Status Quo
150, Old Park Lane, W1K 1QZ
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.