No trip to London is complete without a trip to The Original Hard Rock Cafe. They provide a range of things to keep you entertained; great food, culture and memorabilia over 50 years old found nowhere else in the world. Visit London’s only Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum and dine from a menu of freshly prepared…
Freddie For A Day
Staff will be dusting down their catsuits and donning their fake moustaches to become Freddie For A Day on Thursday 5th September, to raise funds and awareness for the Mercury Phoenix Trust and the fight against AIDS and HIV.
Freddie For A Day, is a fundraising initiative of the Mercury Phoenix Trust which encourages friends and fans around the world to spend the day dressed as Freddie Mercury on what would have been the legend’s birthday.
Our special party located in our Rock Room will include an epic Queen soundtrack with a live tribute band ''Monarchy'' performing some of the tracks with delicious food and drink available for purchase along with special Freddie's Mustache Boozy Milkshake!
Do not forget to put on the best Freddie's outfit to take part in the fancy dress competition! Fun night guaranteed!
#FFFD #FreddieForADay #HardRockCafe #FFAW
***Unfortunately as this event happens on our lower ground floor there is no wheelchair access.
You need to be 18 to attend this event. ***
Entry to the party
|19:30 - 23:00||£8.00|
150, Old Park Lane, W1K 1QZ
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.