Discover the place known for its authentic dining and world class entertainment when you visit Hard Rock Cafe London. Standing on Old Park Lane since June 14th 1971, and proudly boasting a Mayfair neighborhood address, Hard Rock London was the first cafe where the classes mingled. With 2 floors each…
Freddie For A Day
Staff will be dusting down their catsuits and donning their fake moustaches to become Freddie For A Day on Tuesday 5 September, to raise funds and awareness for the Mercury Phoenix Trust and the fight against AIDS and HIV.
Freddie For A Day, now in its sixth year, is a fundraising initiative of the Mercury Phoenix Trust which encourages friends and fans around the world to spend the day dressed as Freddie Mercury on what would have been the legend’s birthday.
Our special party located in our Rock Room will include an epic Queen soundtrack with the live band 'POWER' performing some of the tracks with delicious food and drink available for purchase along with some special Freddie twists!
Food will be available with a special item we know Freddie would have loved, the Chicken Tandoori Spiced Burger!
#FFFD #FreddieForADay #ThisIsHardRock
More about 'Power':
Fronted by power house vocalist Chantal Lewis-Brown, backed by hugely talented musicians with world-wide experience of events and shows of all size, expect fists in the air, unadulterated swagger and true anthems from the most iconic artists in history including Meat Loaf, Queen, Bon Jovi and Bonnie Tyler
POWER were honoured to have been the entertainment for the Ultimate Power Club Night (hailed by The Guardian as one of the best nights out in London), and you can watch here: https://youtu.be/c08cL-p9nvo
As well as playing a host of events around the country, POWER currently residency at celebrity hot spot, Steam & Rye (owned by Kelly Brook & entrepreneur Nick House) which has seen their stage show grow from strength to strength over the last year.
You can find out more info at www.powerbandrocks.com
Entry, moustache, as well as entry to the raffle
|18:00 - 23:00||£8.00|
150 Old Park Lane W1K 1QZ
Green Park (Tube)
150 Old Park Lane W1K 1QZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.