Oz Clarke is back! Join him this Spring as he guides you through five of his top wines for 2014. What gives them such great quality, what he loves about them, and most importantly, what they taste like. Oz is the consummate wine lover & expert, share his passion this March.
As a VIP guest, you will then be invited to stay for an exclusive Q&A session with Oz, and will receive a special signed copy of his latest edition 'My Top Wines for 2014'.
Your ticket also includes entry to the Vinopolis Wine Tasting Experience after the masterclass, where you can explore eight different educational and tasting zones at your leisure, with seven tokens to spend on your choice of wines, spirits and Champagne...what will make your top five for 2014?
(Please allow 1.5 hours for the masterclass and approximately 1.5 hours for the self-guided wine tasting experience afterwards).
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.