Oblix at the Shard in London offers two luxurious venues in one; a lounge bar and Rotisserie & Grill bar. You will find Oblix situated high up on floor 32, guaranteeing superb views of the London skyline. Indeed, a first for London, Oblix's interactive sommelier station encourages guests to tryvintage…
Shackleton - For the Love of Ice
- Oblix at the Shard
Inspired by the spirit of arctic adventurer, Sir Ernest Shackleton, Shackleton Blended Scotch Whisky invites Londoners to scale the Shard for a late-night takeover at Oblix East, known for its incredible ice-led cocktail creations.
Join Shackleton for a Scotch on the Rocks and unmissable views over London’s skyline, from London Bridge to Canary Wharf and beyond. ‘For the Love of Ice’ offers a rare chance to experience a late lounge at Oblix East, an incredible venue on the 32nd floor of the Shard.
Tickets cost £10, including a ice-cold cocktail on arrival, mixed with the type of ingredients Ernest Shackleton himself would have stashed away on his expeditions.
With live ice-carving, an exclusive cocktail menu and ice-cold Shackleton all night long, plus music from DJ ReviveHER, this evening at Oblix East takes ice-cold cocktails to new heights…
Shakleton - For the Love of Ice
|23:30 - 03:00||£10.00|
The Shard, 31 St Thomas Street, SE1 9RY
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.