Oblix at the Shard in London offers two luxurious venues in one; a lounge bar and Rotisserie & Grill bar. You will find Oblix situated high up on floor 32, guaranteeing superb views of the London skyline. Indeed, a first for London, Oblix's interactive sommelier station encourages guests to tryvintage…
Oblix Late Night Party With Tanqueray No. TEN
- No reviews.
- Oblix at the Shard
Treehouses and Late Nights: Oblix goes OTT
Does OTT stand for [a] Over The Top; or [b] Oblix Tanqueray [No. TEN] Treehouse?
Who really cares, it’s all interchangeable up in Oblix East! A sky-high start to the festive season, perch yourself amid the vivid, fairy light-filled greenery of the Oblix Tanqueray No. TEN Treehouse and peep down at London as it twinkles below.
A fun-filled late night like no other! Think captivating cocktails and banging bar bites, played out to the exceptional beats of DJ ReviveHer.
Join us on Saturday 2nd December. The party will kick off at 10PM and the fun will continue until 2AM. Tickets are priced at £20 per person, inclusive of a Tanqueray No. TEN cocktail and bar canapes on arrival.
Oblix late night party ticket
Ticket includes a Tanqueray No. TEN cocktail and bar canapes on arrival.
|22:00 - 02:00||£20.00|
The Shard, 31 St Thomas Street, SE1 9RY
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.