Oblix at the Shard in London offers two luxurious venues in one; a lounge bar and Rotisserie & Grill bar. You will find Oblix situated high up on floor 32, guaranteeing superb views of the London skyline. Indeed, a first for London, Oblix's interactive sommelier station encourages guests to tryvintage…
New Year's Eve Party at Oblix at the Shard
Spend the evening in London’s tallest building as Oblix East at The Shard serve up the New Year with a late night party!
With its far-reaching views of East London, live music will start at 9pm with tickets available to purchase which include unlimited wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks until midnight. Well-known for their inventive cocktails, particular highlights from their bottomless cocktail menu for New Year's Eve will include Tommy's Margarita, Old Fashioned and Espresso Martini.
As the clock rings in 2022, all guests will be treated to a glass of Champagne to toast the New Year.
In true Oblix East style, there will be a DJ performing from 12am - 3am and snacks and bar bites will be served through the night.
Tickets are priced at £200 per person, inclusive of 20% VAT and 13.5% service charge.
New Year's Eve at Oblix
Tickets available to purchase include unlimited wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks until midnight. Particular highlights from the bottomless cocktail menu for New Year's Eve will include Tommy's Margarita, Old Fashioned and Espresso Martini.
|21:00 - 03:00||£200.00|
The Shard, 31 St Thomas Street, SE1 9RY
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Last entry will be at 1am. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.