Oblix at the Shard in London offers two luxurious venues in one; a lounge bar and Rotisserie & Grill bar. You will find Oblix situated high up on floor 32, guaranteeing superb views of the London skyline. Indeed, a first for London, Oblix's interactive sommelier station encourages guests to tryvintage…
New Year's Eve at Oblix in Great Gatsby Style
- No reviews.
- Oblix at the Shard
Spend the evening in London’s tallest building as Oblix East at The Shard serve up the New Year in Great Gatsby style!
With the sparkling city sprawl providing a stunning backdrop, enjoy a live swing orchestra throughout the night, before dancing into 2019 with a live DJ set that will continue until early morning.
The event is priced at £150 per guest, inclusive of 20% VAT and 13.5% service charge.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the open bar from 11:30PM until 3:00AM.
Tickets may be available on the evening.
Benoit and His Orchestra feat. Pocket Jukebox
Oblix resident DJ Tony
Dinner tickets available to book via Oblix reservation team on 020 7268 6700
£450 per guest inclusive of 20% VAT and 13.5% service charge
Fancy dress encouraged. Theme: Great Gatsby
New Year's Eve at Oblix
drinks and canapés included
The Shard 31 St Thomas Street SE1 9RY
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.