Amazing Grace is London's newest and most exciting music venue and late night bar. The venue takes up residency next to The Shard and is going to be the new home for great nights and late nights, amongst the backdrop of epic beats in the capital. The venue located in St Thomas’ Church which was originally…
Supa Dupa Fly x New Years Eve
2000s - Now Hiphop, RnB, Afrobeats & More
‘London’s Best RnB & Hiphop Nights’ Time Out / Evening Standard
Tickets From £19 / VIP tables available for groups of 10+ at £29.90pp (Including a queue jump & table service)
For Nye 2022, we’re taking the vibes to the incredible Amazing Grace, London Bridge for a party like no other…
SUPA DUPA FLY
Supa Dupa Fly has become THE necessity in many Hiphop, RnB lovers diaries, celebrating the culture from the 90s to now, selling out every weekly event in London over the past 11 years…
We’ve hosted shows for artists including Jazzy Jeff, Rita Ora, EZ Disclosure, Lady Leshurr, Hope Tala, Kojey Radical, Stylo G & many many more! There have been impromptu performances from Amerie & Professor Green, with special guests including Emeli Sande too. Hosting arenas at festivals including Lovebox, Reading & Wireless as well as lots of high profile shows at Soho & Shoreditch House have been some of the many highlights. There have been numerous press features from the likes of Time Out (calling SDF London’s best RnB Night’), The Guardian, The Metro and The Evening Standard.
Expect music from 2000-Now! R&B from Destinys Child, Beyonce, Aaliyah, Missy, Usher, J.T, Mary J Blige, Rihanna, Chris Brown & lots more! Hiphop from Lil Kim, DMX, Jay-Z, Busta, Kanye, Drake, Lil Wayne, Travis Scott, Dj Khaled, the list goes on... Of course you can expect to hear plenty of Dancehall & Afrobeats from the likes of Burna Boy & Koffee too.
Check our dope Supa Dupa Fly mixes: www.mixcloud.com/imsupadupafly
Amazing Grace is London Bridge’s brand new home for music, DJ’s, food and drinks! It’s is a stones throw away from London Bridge station, nestled right in between The Shard and the world famous Borough Market. The venue boasts a large main bar, huge dancefloor & stage, plenty of comfy seating throughout and a jaw dropping mezzanine balcony equipped with its own bar overlooking the downstairs stage.
Delicious Asian inspired food will be available to purchase throughout the evening.
Dress Code: Your finest & flyest NYE attire / Fresh trainers & caps are fine but absolutely no tracksuits or hoods please.
Transport: 2 mins walk from London Bridge Tube & National Rail.
More: www.supadupaflylove.com / www.facebook.com/supadupaflylove / www.instagram.com/supadupaflylove / firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an 18+ event & photographic I.D is essential
9pm-4am, last entry 11.30pm
|21:00 - 04:00||£29.90|
9pm-4am, last entry 11.30pm
|21:00 - 04:00||£35.00|
VIP TABLE (6-15, bottle service & queue jump))
9pm-4am, must arrive before 10.30pm for table & queue jump. After this table may be released.
|21:00 - 04:00||£29.90|
St. Thomas's Church 9a, St. Thomas Street,, SE1 9RY
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.