Found next to Liverpool Street, The Otherist from Drake and Morgan is a top City spot for relaxed drinks, smart working lunches and more.
The Otherist brings a touch of glamour to the City´s drinking and dining scene with quirky design details, luxury finishes and pops of colour throughout the venue.
Whether a refuelling breakfast, working lunch, drinks with colleagues or friends or a leisurely dinner, The Otherist has it covered. The inviting all-day menu of seasonal British fare includes flatbreads, small plates and sharing boards, ideal for grazing. Bigger plates include health-conscious salads of chargrilled tuna, crispy duck or giant couscous, and Drake & Morgan’s signature dishes such as fish and chips and knockout burgers.
Be inspired by The Otherist's wine list, featuring over 20 wines by the glass, and cocktail collection that features the classics and a range of contemporary bespoke blends - all shaken and stirred to satisfy every craving.
- Restaurant Bar , Event Space , Restaurant
- Chatting and Drinking , Private party , Chilling with mates
- Liverpool Street, City of London
- Cocktail Making
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Lunch, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Private Hire
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No Door Charge
- Over 18
- Background Music
- Street Side Tables
- No queues normally
The Otherist, 111, Old Broad Street, EC2N 1AP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.