The Breakfast Club Spitalfields is tucked away down a side street just a stone’s throw away from Liverpool station. There’s nothing discreet about this cafe. One of The Breakfast Club’s busiest cafes, it comes complete with its very own Dirty Little Secret bar. The words ‘Today is going to be…
Enchantment Under The Sea at The Breakfast Club Spitalfields
Our sell out New Year's Eve shindigs are back, baby. This time we're going back to the 1950s with Back To The Future inspired prom dance parties at Battersea, Spitalfields and London Bridge BCs. And if our calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.
The exclusive parties will begin with a suitably swanky champagne reception and three course meal in The Breakfast Club followed by the messiest of after parties in The Mayor of Scaredy Cat Town, The King of Ladies Man and Call Me Mr Lucky. Themed entertainment, DJs and a special late license till 3am will keep you dancing well into 2015. YOU DON'T WANNA MISS OUT.
Wild mushroom and bacon and thyme soup
Avocado and halloumi bruchetta
Chargrilled sirloin steak served with fries and jalapeño and coriander butter
Grilled sea bream fillet served with crushed new potatoes, slow roasted cherry tomatoes and red pepper dressing
Chickpea and squash spinach stew served with citrus and mint cous cous
Cinnamon cheese cake served with fresh berries
Warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream sundae and hot fudge sauce
12-16 Artillery Lane E1 7LS
Liverpool Street (Tube)
12-16 Artillery Lane E1 7LS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.