There are few places in London to watch the glorious sunset with 360° degrees of the City - Searcys at The Gherkin is top of the list! On levels 39 and 40 of the iconic skyscraper, you'll find Searcys Helix Restaurant and Iris Bar. Searcys Helix restaurant at The Gherkin, pairs high-end design…
Sky High Summer
Towering 40 floors above the streets below, with panoramic views of London's most iconic landmarks, the normally members-only Searcys at The Gherkin will be transformed into a Sky High Summer outdoor playground for six glorious weeks this summer: Normally reserved exclusively for members only.
A collaboration with Tanqueray 10; on top of the impressive vantage point, guests can also expect chic five-star décor, sun loungers, olive trees, a "pool" and even a temporary village market, evoking a quintessential 1950s summer scene of high-end holidaying.
Snack on fresh oysters, a huge selection of authentic cheeses and charcuterie bites, and sup on Searcys' signature champagnes and bespoke cocktails.
The venue will ooze glamour, classic chic and sophistication. The decor will evoke an evening spent by the summer Provence waters in a luxury star resort, decorated with olive trees, lavender plants and sun loungers, complete with a cheese and charcuterie market and “swimming pool”. Enjoy bespoke cocktails, champagne and unforgettable London views for 6-weeks only.
The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, EC3A 8EP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.