WHERE A TASTE OF THE HIGH-LIFE AWAITS There are few spots on the London landscape as striking as Searcys at The Gherkin, where a taste of the high-life awaits. Pair high-end design with vintage cuvees and contemporary cooking, all while enjoying panoramic views from the top level of one of London?s…
Sweet Sundays at the Gherkin
Come and join us at the top of the Gherkin for a sweet Sunday treat including a freshly-made Waffle and a glass of Champagne while overseeing London's skyline. Veuve Clicquot Brut has a perfect balance between strength and silkiness in its taste combined with yellow and white fruits, vanilla and toasty aromas - to perfectly match your dessert. For all the sweet lovers - look no further than Searcys at The Gherkin.
The Gherkin 30 St Mary Axe EC3A 8EP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
*Be advised that a fee of £50pp is applicable to all Restaurant bookings and £10pp to all Bar bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the booking date and in case of no show.
*Guest names must be confirmed prior to your reservation and a form of ID is required, this could be either a bank card or driving licence.
*Casual Elegance – We welcome and encourage style, however, we kindly ask that guests refrain from wearing shorts, flip flops and sportswear, including athletic trainers. Smart jeans are permitted with a collared shirt or blazer.
*Age restrictions apply: the Bar is limited to guests over the age of 18 and the Restaurant is limited to guests over the age of 12.
*Please note Restaurant and Bar tables are allocated on a first come first serve basis and window tables can not be guaranteed.
*Reservation lines are open Monday to Friday from 9:00-20:00.
*Events such as New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s, Mother’s and Father’s Day require a full pre-payment of the menu price at booking stage. Tickets are non refundable.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.