There are few places in London to watch the glorious sunset with 360° degrees of the City - Searcys at The Gherkin is top of the list! On levels 39 and 40 of the iconic skyscraper, you'll find Searcys Helix Restaurant and Iris Bar. The restaurant serves seasonal set lunch and dinners, and a sky-high…
Valentine's day at The Gherkin
- Searcys at the Gherkin
Helix and Iris at the top of The Gherkin make for a fabulously romantic Valentine’s destination, with 360º views across the twinkling city below. Book early for a very special four course Valentines dinner in the seasonal restaurant, complete with a glass of Searcys Cuvée Champagne and a small gift for each table, coming in at £95 pp. Live acoustic music sets the atmosphere off, while diners enjoy dishes like salmon and fillet of beef, and a pre-dessert of Nyetimber sparkling wine sorbet. The dinner is finished with a sharing portion of Searcys’ famous Bakewell Tart. If you’d rather start the celebrations early, take your loved one for a very special three course lunch instead: the £65 menu includes a welcome cocktail, three delicious courses and a rose to take home. And for those who prefer just to pop in for oysters and Champagne, the Iris bar has you covered with Valentines packages from £35.
The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, EC3A 8EP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
*Casual Elegance – We welcome and encourage style, however, we kindly ask that guests refrain from wearing shorts, flip flops and sportswear, including athletic trainers. Smart jeans are permitted with a collared shirt or blazer.
*Age restrictions apply: the Bar is limited to guests over the age of 18 and the Restaurant is limited to guests over the age of 12.
* Please note Restaurant and Bar tables are allocated on a first come first serve basis and window tables can not be guaranteed.
*Reservation lines are open Monday to Friday from 9:00-20:00.
*Events such as New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s, Mother’s and Father’s Day require a full pre-payment of the menu price at booking stage. Tickets are non refundable.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.