Located in the heart of the City and the creative Shoreditch scene, the 1901 Wine Lounge has a relaxed, inviting interior with a warm colour palette and industrial finishes. Designed for both connoisseurs and casual drinkers, the Wine Lounge has an impressive list of over 160 wines and is focussed…
Andaz London Book Club #1
- No reviews.
- 1901 Wine Lounge
A literary evening with sunday times best
31 MAY | 6.30PM-8.30PM | 1901 WINE LOUNGE | ANDAZ LONDON
For the first edition of #AndazLondonBookClub, in partnership with publisher Simon&Schuster, join authors Claire Frost, Rosa Temple & Helen Fisher for a conversation about their latest book hits over a glass of wine & nibbles.
Chose your ticket option including one book, all 3 books or none. All books are signed.
The evening will be split in three sections and groups, each filled with a 30 minute conversation with each author. Guests will be able to enjoy a glass of wine at each of these, in a total of three glasses of wine throughout the evening. There will also be nibbles served.
Evening & Three Signed Books
Attend the event and receive all three books by the evening's authors, signed. Includes 3 glasses of wine and nibbles.
|18:30 - 20:00||£50.00|
Evening & One Signed Book
Attend the event and receive one book of your choice by one the evening's authors, signed. Please let us know in the notes when purchasing your ticket which book you'd like, as we need to know in advance. Includes 3 glasses of wine and nibbles.
|18:30 - 20:00||£40.00|
Evening Only - No books included
This ticket does not include any books. Includes 3 glasses of wine and nibbles.
|18:30 - 20:00||£35.00|
Andaz London Liverpool Street, 40 Liverpool Street, EC2M 7QN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.