Recently refurbished, The Long Acre is a classic kitchen, bar and club.
Whether you are grabbing a drink, having a quick bite to eat or celebrating a big occasion such as your birthday, The Long Acre which is perfectly located between Covent Garden and Leicester Square is the ideal venue for any occasion.
Boasting 4 large HD TV Screens, The Long Acre is the ideal spot to watch all your favourite sports!
The bar offers a wide range of drinks including delicious classic cocktails, spirits and craft beer making it a great place to start your evening. Head down to the club for an underground bar and dance floor where you can party until the early hours!
- Party Bar , Pub , Restaurant
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Drinking and Dancing
- Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Cocktail Making
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Dinner & Dancing, London - Christmas Dinner
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
The Long Acre, 1, Upper St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, WC2H 9NY
Leicester Square (Tube)
If you like The Long Acre, You should also check out...