'London's Biggest Night Out' in the heart of Leicester Square, the Hippodrome Casino is a stylish, quirky and grand casino with something for everyone. Open 24/7 with free entry and the Best Steak Restaurant in London, it's not solely designed for gamblers. Whether you're looking for a flutter, a cabaret…
Circus of Men
- The Hippodrome Casino
The hottest all-male circus in town! Now you really WILL want to run away with the circus! London’s newest, most erotic, sexual and dynamic all male show, featuring the UK's most spectacular and jaw dropping male performers. From cute 'boy next door' to all out, dirty, tattooed cover-guys, Circus of Men accommodates an audience with extraordinary taste and class and rockets the male 'cabaret' show concept into a new and refreshingly modern dimension! Circus of Men is a show for an intelligent and stylish audience, steering away from the traditional 'beefcake' strip show. But being intelligent and stylish doesn't mean you don't want to see hot, semi-naked, dirty and interactive performances by men who's looks and sexuality will make your eyes water!
These boys can be good. But when they are bad, they are very, very bad! 50 Shades of Grey meets Secretary, the shows theme is based around the office and the naughtiness that goes on beneath the suits and ties!
Exploring the world of female fantasy, the show touches on the top 10 fantasies of all time, brought together with exceptional skills, incredible displays of strength and all-out manpower! Hosted by Ophelia Bitz, the show is interactive and erotic, naughty and fun, as you let you inhibitions go and let your imagination wander you will never look at your co-workers the same way again!
This is Cabaret:
"The event seems very nearly sold out and, while the majority of faces are female, as expected, there is a good male contingent as well. Many of the performers, particularly Sir Leopold Aleksander, pull off great innuendo-laden banter with the guys and girls equally."
The Circus Diaries:
"I will admit to my doubts before seeing the show, based on the frankly sexist publicity (tickets initially for Ladies Only?!) Luckily, I was pleased to discover a more astute awareness of sexual politics than the promotional material let on. “Circus Of Men” is, I think, a misnomer. This is a Circus Of Women. Women’s desires, women’s liberation from the patriarchal gaze, women’s freedom to embrace their sexual nature. We don’t mind if men join us, but it’s on our terms please.
Far from the brainless voyeurism I had expected, I leave Circus of Men feeling emancipated."
“Stimulating, exhilarating and liberating, Circus of Men is a sensual encounter that, unlike some, certainly doesn't disappoint. Slip into something slinky and enjoy a guilt-free night of surprisingly skilful adult entertainment.“
|Balcony (2nd row)||20:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Balcony (1st row)||20:00 - 22:00||£25.00|
Stage stall table seat
Tables seat 4 people so table will be shared if there are less than 4
|20:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
Booths seat 4 - 6 people, shared if you're in a group smaller than 4
|20:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
The Hippodrome Casino Cranbourn Street WC2H 7JH
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.