As I awkwardly shuffled through the melee of Trafalgar Square on my way to check out Blind Spot, this is absolutely the last place in London that I could have expected to find a secretive speakeasy known only to a very select few. Priding itself on an exciting live jazz schedule, a tasty array of…
Set behind the façade of a boutique tea counter and a secret golden hand-shaped handle is Blind Spot at St Martins Lane, a late-night speakeasy that offers guests bespoke and signature cocktails bursting with flavours influenced by the British Empire and its ancient tea trade.
Blind Spot cocktail bar travels from harbour to harbour and gathers the world flavours into its new menu. From NYC to Sydney, through Venice, Mumbai, Osaka and many more. Spin the globe and choose from our selection of 25 destinations. Pair the carefully crafted drinks with nibbles from the same regions, and let us transport you to exotic places.
- Cocktail Bar , Lounge Bar , Event Space
- Date night , Something a little different , Chatting and Drinking
- Leicester Square, Covent Garden
- Cocktail Making, Drinks Tastings, Live Music
- Splash the Cash £££
- London - Christmas Dinner, London - Christmas Lunch, London - Private Hire
- Wheelchair Access
Blind Spot, 45, St Martin's Lane, WC2N 4HX
Leicester Square (Tube)