This cool basement bar is located underneath Hotel Megaro in Kings Cross. An unusual and trendy bar, everything is very well done, from the decor to the drinks to the bar snacks. The first room is called The Darkroom. With cosy cinema-style seating, black and white photography lining the walls and decor…
London's "Fancy a Femme" Lesbian in May
- No reviews.
- Megaro Bar
"Fancy a Femme" is London's premier singles event. Taking place at The Megaro this really is your best chance to meet a bar full of other fabulous single femme women just like you!
This event will be on Sunday, May 19th and will be another great night to remember. Please note that this event will be from 4:30pm*-7:30pm (rather than the normal start time of 5:30pm).
This is THE perfect opportunity to meet confident, gorgeous, like-minded femme lesbian and bisexual women... and hopefully you'll even find your lobster.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hostesses will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease.
There will be the usual celebrated speed dating with the special lobster twist, activities to put you at ease and lots of goodies with plenty of fun and all packed with love.
Find love before the summer sun!
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
The event is from 4:30pm*-7:30pm and then you can party the night away in our private area of The Megaro Hotel & Bar.
Tickets must be purchased in advance & online only.
REMEMBER - numbers are limited and tickets always SELL OUT well in advance so don't miss out.
*Please note that tickets for our events are non-refundable, cannot be exchanged or sold onto anyone else. We cannot be held responsible for cancellations or delays in travel or personal circumstances.
**As this is a private event you may not be allowed into the venue after 4:15pm.
|Advance Only||16:30 - 19:30||£19.95|
Hotel Megaro,, 23-27 Euston Road, NW1 2SD
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.