For something a little different in London, check out retro Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes. From 12pm everyday you can hire one of their 8 cool bowling lanes. With all the cool quirks of a USA bowling alley from the 50s, there's not only bowling on offer here! Take a seat at their bar for one of their famous…
Chicken 'n' Beer: AFROBowl
- No reviews.
- Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes
London's no.1 Afro party is back with Afro Bowl!
Will you win the Shaku Shaku dance-off and walk home with £50 cash??
This one is for the CULTURE! Come through and live your best lives, with your real ones on a sountrack of Afro inspired music - Afrobeats, Afro Swing, RnB, Hip Hop, Dancehall and everything in bewtween. Celebrate your strike, whilst doing the Shaku Shaku and then hit the dance floor with your tribe.
Hosted by Ruff n Tuff.
Attractions on the night include:
✨ Live DJs
✨ Bowling Lanes
✨ Black Santa
✨ Pool Tables
✨ Arcade Games
✨ Photo Booth
✨ Ping Pong
✨ Cocktails and more!
Each month we have a dance off and hand the winner prizes that include £50 cash, tickets to our festival in Dubai and free entry to our upcoming events. If you or any of your friends have what it takes, come down and show us!
|Early Bird||21:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
|Standard Release||21:00 - 03:00||£8.00|
|Final Release||21:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
Lower Level, Tavistock Hotel Bedford Way WC1H 9EU
Russell Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.