Aces and Eights Saloon Bar in Kentish Town is one of the best Rock bars in London. Their interior design style rocks, the Pizzas rock, the daily Happy Hour 6-8pm rocks! They have an excellent selection of premium whiskies and bourbons, American beers and lots of cocktails. This is a great bar, club…
Natural Born Storytellers 'Fools in Love'
- No reviews.
- Aces and Eights Saloon Bar
Is there any other kind of lover? Is there any other kind of pain? We're really all just fools in love! What crazy, ridiculous things have you done whilst under the spell of 'love'? Did you make a fool of yourself or watch someone else travel down that well trodden path? Were you blinded by love? Took you years to see the real person you were dating, or married to? What did you do to get away? How did you realise? We're here to share your pain, your joy, excitement, embarrassment and the exact moment when you realised, 'o, no, I am a fool again'. Don't be a fool tonight, come along and share in the friendliest and most welcoming true storytelling night in London.
Our true storytelling shows are friendly, open, intimate and honest and the stories moving, life-affirming, shocking, captivating or just plain hilarious. It's different to a comedy show where the expectation is laughter... here laughter comes, but it's a part of a whole breadth of other emotions and reactions to the stories and it makes for a rich, fulfilling evening's entertainment. So come on down and experience one of the friendliest and most memorable nights of true-life storytelling.
Anyone from the audience is encouraged to share true stories alongside our pre-booked and regular storytellers. There is a great mix of stage experience on offer and it really adds to the spontaneity of the evening.
We'd love you to get involved, whether it's sharing a story, suggesting a theme or simply listening to our stories. If you have a story you'd like to tell tonight or on any of our upcoming themes, please get in touch with us with an outline of your story and the theme you think it fits best.
“This was one hell of an evening. Like really properly captivating stories that enthralled, moved, tickled, challenged and above all entertained. Such a brilliant event”
|19:45 - 21:45
156-158, Fortess Road, NW5 2HP
Tufnell Park (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.