Serving up NYC-inspired comfort food and playful cocktails to a carefully curated playlist of old-school hip-hop, funk and soul – think chicken & waffles, cheeseburger dumplings and burnt onion & ale beef short rib – our talented crew dish the goods to a backdrop of live music every Thursday…
When Harry Met Sally - Midweek Movie Nights
- No reviews.
- Dirty Bones Kensington
Introducing the second instalment of our all-new Midweek Movie night.
We’ve lined up a kick-ass selection of NYC classics to get us through these dark winter days. Screened theatre-style in our subterranean lounge, tickets include retro popcorn cups, 2 x drinks and a cute 25% off food, because we *know* how real those post-work feels are.
On February 13th we’re going back to ’77, When Harry Met Sally. On their infamous car ride from Chicago to NYC they argue the ins and outs of platonic friendships and put it to the test ten years later.
Tickets are limited so grab yours now to avoid missing out.
When Harry Met Sally screening on Wednesday 13th February at Dirty Bones Kensington Lounge from 7pm.
Movie starts at 7.30pm.
Tickets £15 per person and include popcorn, 2 x drinks and 25% off food bill* on the evening of the event.
20, Kensington Church Street, W8 4EP
High Street Kensington (Tube)
• Access to the screening lounge
• 2 drink tokens (beer/glass wine) redeemable at the bar
• 1 token for 25% off food bill - the token is redeemable on the night of the event only - before or after the movie. Advance bookings recommended. Email our events team email@example.com or dial 0203 019 9061
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.