Serving up NYC-inspired comfort food and playful cocktails to a carefully curated playlist of old-school hip-hop, funk and soul – think chicken & waffles, cheeseburger dumplings and burnt onion & ale beef short rib – our talented crew dish the goods to a backdrop of live music every Thursday…
''I AIN’T AFRAID OF NO GHOST'' - MOVIE NIGHT
- Dirty Bones Kensington
Get spooked with your crew at the Halloween Movie Night at Dirty Bones Kensington. Screening the 1984 NYC classic film, Ghostbusters, ahead of the launch of the new film. Head to Dirty Bones underground digs for drinks, popcorn and screening for £15.
The event kicks off at 7pm with arrival drinks and snacks, with the screening taking place, theatre-style in their subterranean lounge. There'll be spooky candy, popcorn and booze available throughout.
Tickets are limited so grab yours now to avoid missing out.
Wanna dine before or after the film?
Grab 25% off Dirty Bones food from 5pm to close, with your ticket.
Who ya gonna call? Dirty Bones, obvs.
Screening on Sunday 31st October at Dirty Bones Kensington Lounge from 7pm.
Movie starts 7.30pm.
Tickets £15 per person and include welcome cocktail, movie sip of choice, Dirty Bones popcorn and freaky sweet treats.
20, Kensington Church Street, W8 4EP
High Street Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.