Serving up NYC-inspired comfort food and playful cocktails to a carefully curated playlist of old-school hip-hop, funk and soul – think chicken & waffles, cheeseburger dumplings and burnt onion & ale beef short rib – our talented crew dish the goods to a backdrop of live music every Thursday…
Brunch Weekender @ Dirty Bones Kensington
- No reviews.
- Dirty Bones Kensington
Here at Dirty Bones we stick to what we do well - comfort food and cocktails. Our food is a little naughty and sometimes indulgent, but always comforting and tasty. The way brunch food should be – totally epic.
Join us at Dirty Bones Kensington for an Exclusive Brunch Weekender* perk and sample our signature crumpets with a cocktail for just £10.
Sip on a welcome cocktail to start, either the rum and Martini Rosso based Hip Monkey with a Ting twist or the Uptown Spritz with Tanqueray gin, Aperol, Campari and ginger ale. For your main choose either the Short Rib Crumpet, with 12 hour slow-cooked short rib, poached eggs and hollandaise or the Avocado Crumpet, with avocado & garlic guacamole, poached eggs, hollandaise and Sriracha hot sauce both are served on two toasted crumpets.
We can't wait to have you down!
*21st & 22nd September only
20, Kensington Church Street, W8 4EP
High Street Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.