Food & Drink, Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different, Themed Nights
80's Music, Live Music, House Music, Commercial/Pop
Hidden in the midst of the hustle and bustle of Kensington, lies our beautiful and unique Bier Keller, offering an escape from London life and transporting you into an Austrian drinking house. A restaurant, bar and Disko, Bodo’s Schloss encompasses Austrian authenticity and tradition at its best. Famous for our Alpine interiors and wild Austrian parties, Oktoberfest at Bodo’s Schloss encompasses authenticity its best.
Tickets are £34.50 per person including a 2 hour slot to dine on our special Oktoberfest menu, complete with all the traditional trimmings whilst enjoying live music and barrels of beer alongside the hospitality of our in house Heidi’s. Guests who wish to dine as a group MUST purchase all tickets together in one purchase in order to be seated together. Our menu includes 3 courses, plus a complimentary Pint of beer or Schnaps.
After dinner, guests receive complimentary entrance into our Diskotheque! As it is an Oktoberfest tradition at Bodo’s Schloss to stay from dinner till the early hours. Where you can dance all night long on one of our discotheque tables. The ultimate alpine debauchery. Tables start at a minimum spend of £500 per 10 people and £1000 for VIP tables per 10 people. Each table booking will receive a complimentary shot ski of homemade Schnaps as an Oktoberfest gift from us!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.