House of Wolf is now closed. Located in Islington, House Of Wolf is a three-story Victorian Lair and experimental pleasure palace, dedicated to the creative pursuits of dining, drinking, art and entertainment. With events running throughout the week from live music to art and cocktail making classes…
Mad Hatters Tea Party NYE Extravaganza 2014 ft Martin Ikin and Friends
- House of Wolf
Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?
As you can see, we’ll still be having tea in 2015; so bring in the new by celebrating the absurd and join us at our soiree in London’s premier pleasure palace. Featuring contributions from local heroes who have performed at Glade, Secret Garden Party and Wilderness Burning Man as well as local heroes from the London night scene this promises to be a night we’ll never remember! With through the looking glass décor and the fanciest of dress we’ll be making a new years mess up till 6am New Years day.
Dj & Artists taking you on this magical musical journey.
Max Van Morrison: https://soundcloud.com/dj-maximus-1
Plus Super Special Secret guest
Mr Bee Shiver B2B with Varon Vee
Music policy: We will be taking you on a magical musical journey like no other playing a splendid blend of Nu Disco, Electro Funk, Soul, Rare Groove and Motown with some Club Classics thrown into boot over three floors.
The Party has two entry packages on offer; £25 for standard entry, or £50 for a place at the table which includes a 3 course meal and the Mad Hatter’s bottomless tea. Oh frabjous day, I hear you say!
The Mad Hatter will be serving a table full to the brim of tantalizing taste bug bursting good old grub, a dig in and help yourself type ethos. Just like how grandma used to make!
Sittings at 8pm sharp so don’t be late
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
Red Mullet & Chorizo
Asparagus & hollandaise
Maple Roast Winter Vegetables
Selection of Cheeses
Food Info & Requests contact Grace@houseofwolf.co.uk
In keeping with our usual ethos here at Project Sound you are the party and your experience means everything to us. A true thing of beauty combining music and merriment with no sponsorship or corporate eye. Project Sound is taking London with a series of Urban parties that gives you more than ever before.
There’s plenty of room; so don those top hats and Wonderland frocks and join us for a mad tea party where its midnight forever.
A Raven, a Writing Desk?
We’ll be so off with our heads to know or even care; see you there!
Checkout some fabulous footage from last year’s event: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=641183799277700
Project Sound fan page: https://www.facebook.com/ProjectSoundSundays?fref=ts
House of Wolf fan page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=324371074320276&ref=ts&fref=ts
House of Wolf is a multi-functional, multi-sensory pleasure palace, dedicated to the creative pursuits of dining, drinking, art and entertainment
Best Project Sound Team x
House of Wolf
181 Upper Street
Tel: 020 7288 1470
Nearest Tube – Highbury & Islington
181, Upper Street, N1 1RQ
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.