Clubbing, Something A Little Different, Cocktail Making
Commercial/Pop, Hip Hop/RnB, House Music
'Resurrection', an Easter fancy dress party like no other at the House of Wolf.
A House of Wolf party never dies. It will always rise again. This is more than a promise. This is our guarantee. It was written in the scriptures, both old and new. So rejoice in the return of the ultimate good time. Worship at our alter of decadence. Join us as we take the Easter weekend by its truest meaning; extended partying and maximum time on it.
Your Faith shall be rewarded. We have way tastier treats in store than mere loaves and fishes. Eggs? No thanks. Our sustenance shall be the beat, our savior shall be the dance floor. And for our sins the drop shall come again. And again. And again. Until we are pure in our devotion.
Treat your ears and your feet divine dance floor classics from our most revered spinners including Club Classics, R & B, Deep and Soulful House. So dress like a deity and join us at the resurrection. Be celestial in your heavenly gowns. Suit up fitting for a last supper. And descend upon the den in your fanciest god-like robes. No more shall we pay homage to false gods. Sacrifices made in the name of the Wolf. Our glory and our praise will be exalted upon the altar of Upper Street. Intoxicated with our invocation. As we call upon the higher spirits. Rise once more.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.