Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings is a Modern All-day Brasserie and Bar in Clerkenwell. With varied eating and drinking spaces, welcoming service and all-day flexibility, Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings offers a creative hub for all those who enjoy the brand’s signature style, day and night…
Yoga at B&H Buildings
- No reviews.
- Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings
Starting on 29th April, Bourne & Hollingsworth will be running a weekly yoga class, in Below & Hidden taught by Yogi Tanveer Ghani.
After practising various forms of yoga over 23 years Tanveer started teaching Hatha Yoga, in the Kashmir style, 7 years ago.
Hatha is true to the original intentions of yoga, connecting body and mind to help create a centred state of lightness, spaciousness, fearlessness. Offering an antidote to everyday physical and psychological pressures, it nourishes and nurtures the whole self, bringing about transformation through building core strength of emotional resilience and freedom of movement.
The classes are suitable for all body types and all ability levels. The emphasis is on tapping into potential, exploring possibilities through slow, strong movements guided by breath – and a light-hearted approach. Through creating space in the body, we open up our feelings and our mind to the resonant freedoms of childhood, and connect with our inner power to build a lighter, stronger, Self.
Classes are 75 minutes, which includes 15 minutes of meditation to wind down after a busy Monday.
75 minute class
|18:45 - 20:00||£15.00|
42, 42 Northampton Road, EC1R 0HU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.