Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings is a Modern All-day Brasserie and Bar in Clerkenwell. With varied eating and drinking spaces, welcoming service and all-day flexibility, Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings offers a creative hub for all those who enjoy the brand’s signature style, day and night…
BOURNE & HOLLINGSWORTH BURN’S NIGHT PARTY
BOURNE & HOLLINGSWORTH BURN’S NIGHT PARTY
- An evening of whisky and words -
Join us at Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings for the ultimate Burns Night celebration. Laddies and lassies, don your finest tartan for a sophisticated evening of whisky cocktails, banqueting, poetry recitals and a traditional ceilidh in our beautiful Clerkenwell setting.
Bruichladdich Tasting with Abi Clephane
“Oh thou, my muse! guid auld Scotch drink!”
Join us for a colourful hour of scotch drink this Burns Night. The evening commences with an original whisky cocktail, Lads & Lassies, in the stunning cocktail bar. Proceed down to the subterranean surrounds of Below & Hidden where we’ll celebrate the genius of Robert Burns with a tasting of four of Bruichladdich's best whiskies, rounded off with a tasting of Botanist Gin.
Burns Supper: 7.30pm £60
Kicking off with a welcome reception in the stunning cocktail bar complete with a traditional Scots piper, guests will be led through to the decadently clad Greenhouse and Garden Room for an indulgent five course Burns Night supper created by Executive Chef Adam Gray.
Haud yer wheesht! as the Master of Ceremonies begins proceedings with a recital of the Selkirk Grace, as tradition wonts. The haggis will be piped in, addressed and toasted, the immortal memory enacted all whilst live music plays in the background. Those of a more extrovert disposition can participate in The Burns Factor and try their hand at reciting some of the poet’s trickier verses. The dinner will draw to a close with a toast to the lassies, a vote of thanks and a rendition of Auld Lang Syne. The festivities then continue as guests have an opportunity to get fair puckled dancing the Eightsome Reel, Strip the Willow and other traditional ceilidh favourites.
On the night, diners have the option to sate their druth, pairing their meal with a specially selected cocktails and spirits.
Lang may yer lum reek!
6.30pm – 7.30pm - £25 – With Abi Clephane
Burns Night Banquet, from 7.30pm:
£60 Five Course Dinner & Entertainment
£85 Five Course Dinner and Drinks Pairing
Whisky Tasting, 6.30pm Session
Whisky Tasting with Bruichladdich Whisky
|18:30 - 23:30||£25.00|
Burns Night Banquet: Five Course Dinner
Five course Burns Nights Supper with all entertainment
|18:30 - 23:30||£60.00|
Burns Night Banquet: Five Course Dinner + Drinks Pairing
Five Course Dinner and Drinks Pairing with each course
|18:30 - 23:30||£85.00|
Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings, 42 Northampton Road, EC1R 0HU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.