Our Shaftesbury Avenue bar is buried deep in the heart of the theatre district, with old school tattoo artwork and eclectic run-related antiques. Descend the stairwell behind the red door for a hair-down, ties-off vibe where everyone’s able to grab a good drink, popping-off party tracks and a nonstop…
Broadway Bottomless Brunch
LIGHTS. GLAM. MAXIMUM BROADWAY BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH!!
Take CENTRE STAGE with the stars and sing your heart out to Broadway’s BIGGEST SHOW TUNES as TCC serves bottomless bubbles, cocktails, and brunch food with this afternoon of musical MAYHEM.
DEFY GRAVITY and dive into a musical whirlwind of CELL BLOCK SASS as you knock back your bottomless drinks. All whilst our show master BELTS OUT THE BIG ONES, giving vocal performances to the likes of CHICAGO, MAMMA MIA and PHANTOM OF THE OPERA,
All between POWER CHORDS and POWER BALLADS, we’re serving up some SCANDALOUSLY good grub that'd make even Freddie point and nod in approval.
Book your tickets to our Bottomless Broadway Musical Brunch and cellblock tango your way down to TCC for an afternoon of WORLD-CLASS musical tunes.
Pleas ensure you arrive on time otherwise you’ll miss out on valuable bottomless time. Don’t risk that FOMO.
FRANKFURTER with American Mustard, Ketchup & Crispy Onions
REDEFINE VEGAN HOTDOG with American Mustard, Ketchup & Crispy Onions VG
Both served with loaded nachos
LOADED NACHOS Melted Cheese, Jalapenos, Guacasalsa & Smoky Nortena Salsa
90 minutes Bottomless Bubbly, Beer, Cocktail Jugs and 1 Brunch Dish
|13:00 - 15:00
224a, Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8EB
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.