Bounce Farringdon in London is a Ping Pong restaurant and bar concept based at the site where Ping Pong was first trademarked. This fantastically fun restaurant bar marries table tennis with trend inspired cocktails and a delicious and eclectic menu by Executive Chef, Richard Edney. Bounce combinessport…
The BIGGER, BOUNCIER Ping Pong Date
Next Bank Holiday Sunday, activity based dating site DoingSomething.co.uk hosts a new 600 person Ping Pong date at world famous Ping Pong Emporium, Bounce.
Following their recent success setting a World’s Biggest Ping Pong Date record on Easter Sunday, the team are back! And this time it’s Bigger, Bouncier, and even Pongy-er!
Singletons can get to know each other over a three way Ping Pong table (the puns write themselves), Space Hopper races and double the amount of Games Makers. The Games Makers act as Ping Pong coaches/Matchmakers bouncing singletons into one another and breaking the ice.
Throw in an egg and spoon race (with ping pong balls, of course!) and a six hour DJ set from the legendary Pete Pong and you’re guaranteed a pretty ‘batty night out’.
Entry for one male only.
|19:30 - 02:00||£12.00|
Entry for two males only.
|19:30 - 02:00||£20.00|
Entry for four males only.
|19:30 - 02:00||£36.00|
121, Holborn, EC1N 2TD
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like The BIGGER, BOUNCIER Ping Pong Date, You should also check out...