Bounce Farringdon in London is a Ping Pong restaurant and bar concept based at the site where Ping Pong was first trademarked. This fantastically fun restaurant bar marries table tennis with trend inspired cocktails and a delicious and eclectic menu by Executive Chef, Richard Edney. Bounce combinessport…
Back again for the seventh year, the London institution that is Bounce’s Anti Valentines Party is back on Thursday 14th February. Come celebrate just how good you are at NOT being in love, and sheer joy of being single at Bounce’s MOST EPIC party to date.
This not a love festival. This is not a place to hold hands or swap emotions with a partner. There will be no tender touching. No furtive glances. If Paris is the city of love, then Bounce is the village of casual friends. This is one London venue that won’t be sinking under the weight of loved up loonies this Valentine’s. Instead we’ll be smashing apart heart shaped piñatas, drinking cocktails and experiencing true love by way of pepperoni pizza, Ping Pong and a playlist that includes empowering numbers from TCL.
But, if you absolutely insist of finding someone compatible, Bumble will be on hand to provide cocktails for amorous pairings.
At just £6 your Anti Valentine’s Party ticket will get you:
- Unlimited Ping Pong & Wonderball
- Giant heart shaped piñatas ready to be smashed
- Love Police breaking up any ‘Romance Rebels’
- Group games and tournaments organised by the formally romantic Bounce Games Gurus
- Europe’s best music for partygoers to shake themselves on the dance floor, from DJ Shredded Pete, an incredibly single dude* (*not strictly true)
- And… prizes of the liquid variety
So if you’re up for the ultimate anti-romance party, head down to Bounce Farringdon on Thursday 14th February
|Standard Ticket||18:00 - 00:00||£6.00|
121 Holborn EC1N 2TD
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.