Bounce Farringdon in London is a Ping Pong restaurant and bar concept based at the site where Ping Pong was first trademarked. This fantastically fun restaurant bar marries table tennis with trend inspired cocktails and a delicious and eclectic menu. Bounce combines sport, entertainment and socialising…
Anti-Valentine's Party with Bumble
- No reviews.
- Bounce, Farringdon
Oh No! The fifth Anti-Valentine's Party at Bounce Farringdon is now SOLD OUT! HOWEVER you don’t have to stay in this Valentine's as Bounce Old Street is offering a second chance at love to those who missed out.
Give our Reservations team a call on 020 3657 6525 and get free table hire at our Old Street venue on Tuesday 14th February by quoting ‘DESIGNMYNIGHT’ (normal booking policy applies).
Celebrate just how good you are at not being in love and head to Bounce Farringdon on Tuesday 14th February for their fifth and most epic Anti Valentine’s Party yet. This is not a love festival. This is not a place to hold hands or swap emotions with a partner. There will be no tender touching. No furtive glances. If Paris is the city of love, then Bounce is the village of casual friends. This is one London venue that won’t be sinking under the weight of loved up loonies this Valentine’s.
This year, the glamorous underground establishment will be making sure guests abide by their strict Anti-Valentine’s rules. But, if you absolutely must find someone compatible, Bumble will be on hand to provide cocktails for amorous pairings.
At just £5 your Anti Valentine’s Party ticket will get you:
- Unlimited UV Ping Pong all night with free play across all tables
- UV face artists to plaster UV paint over your grinning chops
- Their famous Love Police will be taking mugshots of any 'Romance Rebels'
- Group games and tournaments organised by the formally romantic Bounce Games Gurus
- Europe’s best music for party-goers to shake themselves on the dance floor, from DJ Shredded Pete, an incredibly single dude* (*not strictly true)
- A live art installation and more brought to you by the good folks at Bumble
So if you’re up for the ultimate anti-romance party, head down to Bounce Farringdon on Tuesday 14th February.
|Standard Ticket||18:00 - 00:00||£5.00|
121, Holborn, EC1N 2TD
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.