Bounce Farringdon in London is a Ping Pong bar based at the site where Ping Pong was first trademarked. This fantastically fun venue marries table tennis with trend inspired cocktails and a delicious and pizza & bites menu. Bounce combines sport, entertainment and socialising with a touch of madness…
Anti-Valentine's Party with Bumble
Back again for its sixth year, the London institution that is Bounce’s Anti Valentines party celebrates the sheer joy of being single on Wednesday 14th February at Bounce, Farringdon.No couples, no PDAs, no saccharine pet names and definitely no cheeky winks. Okay, well maybe this one is allowed. Instead Bounce will be smashing apart heart-shaped piñatas, drinking strong cocktails, and experiencing true love by way of pepperoni pizza, Ping Pong and a playlist that includes empowering numbers from TLC.
But, if you absolutely insist of finding someone compatible, Bumble will be on hand to provide cocktails for amorous pairings.
At just £5 your Anti Valentine’s Party ticket will get you:
Unlimited UV Ping Pong & Wonderball
UV face artists to plaster UV paint over your grinning chops
Their famous Love Police will be taking mugshots of any 'Romance Rebels'
Group games and tournaments organised by the Bounce Games Gurus
Europe’s best music for partygoers to shake themselves on the dance floor, from DJ Shredded Pete, an incredibly single dude* (*not strictly true)
Gather your pals and head down to Bounce, Farringdon because shaking a stick at a heart-shaped piñata is so much more gratifying.
|Standard Ticket||18:00 - 00:00||£5.00|
121, Holborn, EC1N 2TD
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.