A historic building, The Plough has only until recently returned to its former glory as the neighbourhood's friendly local. In close proximity to Homerton rail, enjoy a beer and a light meal to the sound of vintage rock 'n' roll, soul, blues and ska music. They provide a number of nationally and locally…
Big Band Burlesque Fundraiser
- The Plough
Join the best and brightest of the London Burlesque scene to fundraise for the amazing Cabaret VS Cancer! Big Band Burlesque is London’s newest live band burlesque show, in association with The Plough, E9.
Live band, charity raffle and an fabulous evening of entertainment and cocktails.
Produced by House of Beauvoir and Wicked Wonderland
£10 Donation - Ticket
A £10 donation to Cabaret VS Cancer. All proceeds will go directly to charity. This ticket will guarantee you entry, provided you arrive by the show start time.
|19:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
£15 Donation - VIP Seated Ticket
A £10 donation to Cabaret VS Cancer. All proceeds will go directly to charity. This ticket will guarantee you seated entry, provided you arrive by the show start time.
|19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
23-25, Homerton High Street, E9 6JP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.