Celebrating 10 years of pretty dresses & riotous parties! We'll be throwing the party to beat them all on Saturday 4th November and we'd be delighted if you'd join us!
We've got some of our favourite bands & DJs of all time lined up to make it extra special...it will also literally be our biggest party ever as we take over the building next door to host 2 extra rooms for one night only! There'll be a disco ball pit popping up in A-Side B-Side Gallery & Barbarella Disco Dome will be making Paper Dress Yoga sparkle ft. special guest DJ Damon Martin (Disco Bloodbath)
The spirit of the Thin White Duke himself will be joining us as joint-headliners in the form of ace Bowie-tribute act Cats From Japan!
We're also delighted to be joined by the one.. the only.. The Bikini Beach Band - If you're not familiar expect technicolor instrumental surf-noir, lounge & flamboyant rock'n'roll. With added Fez.
Our good friends The Pacers will be kicking off the evening’s entertainment. We couldn’t have a Paper Dress birthday weekend without some garage rock & psychedelia on the bill! Tune in here.
And a Paper Dress birthday wouldn't be the same without The Action Men
"The Action Men inhabit a magical fantasy world where The Pink Panther, Alan Whicker and Mr Benn meet 2001: A Space Odyssey and The Snowman. Join them in their latest adventures; you won't believe your eyes!"
DJ Worth Wagers will be spinning some red hot soul 45s to get the party started whilst Basement Tapes DJs will be spinning the best Funk, Afro Disco, R'nR' & Rare Groove all night long!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
<p>Shop by day and bar by night, Paper Dress transforms from vintage boutique to live music venue and events space within a matter of minutes. Spread over two levels with a lovely intimate live music room upstairs, seating downstairs, a cute little garden out back and a friendly house party atmosphere running throughout, Paper Dress is one of the most unique and happening spots in east London!</p>
<p>Alongside regular live music shows, Paper Dress host a wide variety of events including comedy, burlesque, book launches, fashion shows, cabaret, fashion illustration – and they’ve just opened a stylish new yoga studio in the adjoining property! All the while the bar dishes out delicious local craft beers and tasty cocktails.</p>