Paper Dress is a boutique clothing shop in the heart of trendy Shoreditch, but only by day. By night this bijou shop comes into its own and has a cool bar that keeps the crowds satisfied while they listen to the best live music Shoreditch has to offer. The bar has a friendly house-party vibe as people…
PAPER DRESS 10TH BIRTHDAY! PART ONE!
- No reviews.
- Paper Dress Vintage
Join us to celebrate 10 years of Paper Dress on Friday 3rd November.
We're thrilled to announce a triple-headed fearsome beast of a show full of Blues Gospel Rock n Roll in the form of Miraculous Mule, The Future Shape Of Sound & Bare Hunter
12-piece brass punk ska instrumentalists BRUNK will kick off the musical proceedings as we set off a little birthday firework display outside at 8pm to get the party off to a noisy and joyful start! There'll be a free shot of Jagermeister for guests on arrival (whilst stocks last) and then will, of course, also be cake!
Keeping things rocking and rolling on the decks are our old friends Fritz Buzzsaw & Adam Diddy Wah aka Heavy Sugar who'll be spinning Rock n Roll, Trashy Surf, Tittyshakers, Stompin Rockabilly, Jumpin Rhythm & Blues and 60's Beats till 3am..whilst our favourite go-go dancing pals The Meyer Dancers will be doing their thing to help us celebrate the big 1-0 in style!
All these acts have played for us many times over the years and we love them dearly. Do join us for what promises to be a memorable celebration!
|General admission||19:45 - 03:00||£8.00|
352a Mare Street E8 1HR
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.