A stunning canal-side restaurant bar in the heart of Hackney Wick, Number 90 is quite a special spot. A multi-arts venue with bespoke bar and kitchen, that showcases some of the best local artistic talent whilst serving incredible food and drinks all throughout the day. Offering some truly diverse cuisine…
Woods Navy Rum Boat
- Number 90
Raise a ‘tot’ to the warm weather with the return of the Wood's Rum Boat! Enjoy an hour-long tour on board the Wood’s barge. Tickets include a tour and complimentary Wood’s cocktail.
From 2nd July – 27th August, Wood’s in conjunction with Ladies & Gentlemen bar, will be cruising across London in their very own working barge. We will be moored at Bar 90 Bar & Restaurant from Monday 2nd July until Wednesday 25th July and then we will set sail to Granary Square, Kings Cross where we will be moored up from Thursday 26th July until Wednesday 22nd August with a return to Bar 90 Bar & Restaurant for a special closing party! Nestled in the heart of the East End within the flourishing cultural landscape of Hackney Wick, Number 90 is a stunning, spacious canal side bar and restaurant.
Why not make a night of it and book a table https://number90bar.co.uk
1 Hour Cruise
A 1 hour cruise, departing from and returning to Bar 90 with 1 drink included
90 Wallis Road E9 5LN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.