With exposed brick walls, leafy green foliage, and prints from local artists, Hackeny Coffee Company is an East London venue that combines history with simple style. In the same family for more than 60 years, the building has seen life as a working brewery and car garage, before being transformed into…
Vegan Middle Eastern supper club
- Hackney Coffee Company
Join us at our VEGAN Middle eastern supper club where we will whisk you away on an amazing magic carpet ride across the Middle East.
Talya is a passionate Middle Eastern cook with a magic touch in the kitchen and lots of Levantine love in her food.
Her dishes perfectly balance savoury, sour and sweet flavours with unexpected heady aromatics such as orchid, rose, za’atar and pomegranate molasses to create sublime flavour combinations.
Talya grew up in Jerusalem to a Syrian mother who passed on her timeless techniques which makes her Middle Eastern cooking so special and delicious.
Talya holds a cooking certificate from the world famous Le Cordon Bleu cooking school.
The result is a cooking style of timeless traditional food with a modern, fresh and exciting twist.
|General admission||19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
503 Hackney Rd, E2 9ED
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
(A) RECENTLY TRAVELLED TO ANY COUNTRIES CONSIDERED TO BE AT HIGH RISK OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CHINA, SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN, IRAN, THAILAND OR ITALY);
(B) COME INTO CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS OR IS SUSPECTED OF HAVING COVID-19; AND/OR
(C) ANY SYMPTOMS WHICH COULD INDICATE A COVID-19 INFECTION INCLUDING DRY COUGH, FEVER AND FATIGUE.
ANY GUESTS WHO FALL INTO ANY OF THE ABOVE CATEGORIES AND WHO HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT MAY CONTACT DESIGN MY NIGHT FOR A FULL REFUND.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.