With exposed brick walls, leafy green foliage, and prints from local artists, Hackeny Coffee Company is an East London venue that combines history with simple style. In the same family for more than 60 years, the building has seen life as a working brewery and car garage, before being transformed into…
Strazzanti Sicilian Summer Aperitivo Part 1, at Hackney Coffee Company
The Sicilian Summer Aperitivo
After the success of our series of Sicilian Supper Clubs which took place within the barns of Hackney City farm & Hackney Coffee Company, we are very excited to announce our next series,The Sicilian Aperitivo, a new way of Sicilian dining in East London.
The first of our Sicilian summer Aperitivo series will be taking place within our regular East London co-hosts hidden space on Hackney Road, Hackney coffee Company.
This will not be a sit down dinner (however seating is available) but an informal convivial way of dining in the traditional Aperitivo Italian style where Strazzanti will create for one night only a variety of feasting food & drink stations for you to indulge in with an array of Sicilian culinary delights & Cocktails.
Be welcomed into a summery playful immersive setting created by the Three Strazzanti Sisters set alongside an Aperol Spritz station with Stuzzichini, a Sicilian Enoteca, Wine & Pasta Bar with 2 varieties of wine and pasta & a Classic Negroni & dessert station.
The evening will offer a pure taste of Sicily with the menu designed by Chef & Sister Emilia Strazzanti who will be cooking the menu with the locally sourced artisanal East London & Sicilian produce collaborating with E5 Bakehouse for their Hackney Wild bread and Pasta e Basta for their fresh durum wheat pasta from South Italy & Dusty Knuckle bakery for their Focaccia.
The Sicilian dinner will be filled with warm memories and Italian culture all to be accompanied by Campari Cocktails, Sicilian wines and the beautiful surroundings.
This will be a fun, relaxed way to welcome in the summer months with lots of warming food, cocktails & friends hidden in the middle of East London's Hackney Road.
The price includes all food, 1 x Aperol Spritz, 1 x Glass Red wine, 1 x White wine & 1 x Negroni.
Other drinks are also available to purchase on the night.
Vegan alternatives available
The Menu will contain nuts, we are able to do a nut free alternative, however, if you have a severe allergy to nuts we are unable to accommodate as there will be traces of nuts. Please inform us of any allergies before the event.
Sicilian Summer Aperitivo
Food & Drinks
|19:00 - 23:00||£45.00|
503 Hackney Rd, E2 9ED
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.