After having a Summer residency atop the Oval Space terrace, the team from Behind This Wall bring their first permanent residency to Hackney. A haven for cool musical vibes, daytime drinking habits and parties that go late into the night, the Behind This Wall collective are promising to continue these…
Single malt whisky tasting by Firecrown
- No reviews.
- Behind This Wall
Take a journey through the five regions of Scotland with five fine drams, hosted by whisky expert James Shea of Firecrown.
Behind This Wall in Hackney Central brings you another outrageously exciting evening of exquisite alcohol on Wednesday 17th July. James, laden with five fine single malt Scotch whiskies, will be pouring and talking us through the water of life. Detailing its history, distillation and maturation processes as well as tangential topics such as geology, chemistry and etymology, his knowledge (and drinks cabinet) promises an evening of sweetness, smokiness and entertainment.
Introduction to whisky
Explore the five regions of Scotland with five fine single malts
|19:30 - 21:30||£35.00|
411, Mare Street, E8 1HY
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.