Moored on the River Lee in Hackney Wick, the historic 118 year old Dutch barge has been breathtakingly transformed from its former life as a cargo barge in Holland into a truly stunning floating restaurant and bar in East London. Proudly awarded the coveted Newcomer Award at the 2021 Catey Awardsthe…
Barge East Restaurant - New Years Eve 2021 On The Barge
We have a variety of dining packages on offer for the restaurant, including 5 courses from our seasonal set menu and a welcome prosecco on arrival, as well as some drinks only tables on deck in covered & heated spaces and inside our winter cabins.
Event Time: Start: 6:30pm Finish: 02:00am
Music & Entertainment: There will be a live band / music on the evening with a DJ until late.
Food: Please read our packages carefully, some are inclusive of food, others are for drinks only tables.
TICKETS / PACKAGES & PRICES
Captains Cabin - £750 (Up to 9 guests)
Secure our exclusive captains cabin for a private evening of fine dining on board our barge for up to 9 guests.
This package includes a 5 course set meal with a welcome prosecco on arrival each.
Canopy - £2,500 (From 18+ guests)
Dine privately in our restaurants canopy, a large dining room aboard with stunning views of the river, London's skyline and our adjacent gardens.
This package is to exclusively hire our canopy room for a group from 18+ guests for the entire evening, inclusive of a 5 course set meal with a welcome prosecco on arrival each.
Lower Deck - £85pp
Tables are priced at £85pp, inclusive of a 5 course set meal and welcome prosecco on arrival each.
Drinks Only Tables - £15pp
We have a selection of drinks only tables available on board on our outside decks, these are in covered and heated spaces and include a welcome prosecco on arrival. These tickets do not include food/a meal.
Winter Cabin - Drinks Only - £15pp
Our heated winter cabins available in our adjacent terrace (not on the barge) for groups of 6 guests are available to book for drinks only. Includes a welcome prosecco on arrival.
Terrace Tables - £10pp
A variety of tables in our heated outdoor terrace. Includes a welcome prosecco on arrival.
Outdoor Food Table of 10
An Outdoor Table for food for 10 - £85pp
This package is for an outdoor food table for 10 guests on our barge's outside decks, including a welcome prosecco on arrival each.
Our outdoor tables are covered and heated with stunning views of the river and London's skyline.
|18:30 - 02:00||£850.00|
Winter Cabin for 6 - Drinks Only
Winter Cabin - Drinks Only - £15pp
This package is for a drinks only heated winter cabin in our adjacent terrace (not on the barge) for 6 guests. Includes a welcome prosecco on arrival each.
This package does not include food / a meal and is for drinks only.
|18:30 - 02:00||£90.00|
Top Deck - Table of 4
Sat in our beautiful upstairs canopy overlooking the water, a more private space than our main restaurant available to share for two tables of 4 guests.
|18:30 - 02:00||£340.00|
Outdoor Terrace Table for 8
Table in our heated terrace for 8. Includes a welcome prosecco on arrival. Only £5 p.p
|18:30 - 02:00||£40.00|
Outdoor Terrace barrel for 4
Barrel table in our outdoor terrace for up to 4. Includes a welcome Prosecco on arrival. Only £5 p.p
|18:30 - 02:00||£20.00|
A floating restaurant serving a seasonal set menu
Hackney Wick (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.