The Little Blue Door "It was their vision of the perfect house party; a place where people could meet in an unpretentious environment; and have whatever party they wanted, from chilling in the corner to getting wild and dancing on the tables. It was where they would want to hang out with their friends…
The Ultimate Dinner Party
- The Little Blue Door
THE ULTIMATE DINNER PARTY
*** SOLD OUT WEEKLY FOR 6 YEARS STRAIGHT ***
"With top-notch food, killer drinks, silly games and free roam of the flat this is the ultimate house party — and everyone is invited"
The Evening Standard
" House Parties will never be the same again"
-Tatler Magazine’s Best Bars in London
Well, quite simply it’s what we do best! The weekend beckons and the flatmates can’t wait to celebrate with a few delicious drinks, some top notch food, and even more fun and games. We can all agree that the best parties are dinner parties so what could be better than somebody else doing the cooking and clearing up after you?
After four years of sold-out supper clubs every Thursday Night at The Little Yellow Door in Notting Hill followed by two further years of sold out events behind The Little Blue Door in Fulham, our "Ultimate Dinner Party" is back in its West London home.
Please Note: You will be sat together with other groups. After all, that's part of the fun isn't it?
FOOD: The food is always determined by the culinary quirks of our latest Flatmates. Please see below:
*Please note that as the seasons change, our menus might change too*
- Indoor Picnic Platter
- Indulgent picky bits featuring the best of British flavours, with a twist: Mustard, chicken and tarragon sausage rolls, scotch eggs, served with classic chutney and dips.
- Pumpkin and Parmesan Arancini. V / VE
Succulent Bavette Steak enrobed in Rosemary Butter and grilled served with Sizzling Shrimp
Miso Aubergine steak
Accompanied by a selection of summery sides including: Crispy New Potatoes dressed with a Herby Avocado Crema, Chargrilled Asparagus and Griddled Peach and Farro salad.
All sides are vegan friendly
Pudding (For a further £5)
Delightfully traditional, with a twist: Apple and Morello cherry crumble served with coconut ice cream
Refreshingly naughty gin and tonic granita with a citrus twist
*Each guest has to stick to the same drink from the above list throughout the bottomless session and all guests must start bottomless at the same time*
We play all sorts of fun and games at our Dinner Parties - from Pictionary to poetry readings and more! Our bartenders usually decide the winning team at the end of the dinner and awards them a round of shots on the house. Post dinner, head on into our living room to dance along to our man on the piano. He always wants to hear your requests and gets you boogying into the weekend in no time!
£23 for two courses
£38 for two courses and bottomless house wine or beer
You may arrive from 5pm if you would like to have a pre-dinner drink
Sit Down 7:30pm sharp in the Kitchen!
Dinner Party Finishes 9:30pm
Piano Man & Dancing from 10pm
The Ultimate Dinner Party for Two Courses and Bottomless Wine or Beer
This ticket is for a two course meal and two hours of bottomless Rose or Pimms. Please note that if you would like to purchase pudding, this is at an additional cost of £5 per person.
All tickets are sold individually!
|19:00 - 22:00||£38.00|
The Ultimate Dinner Party for Two Courses
This ticket is for a two course meal. Please note that if you would like to purchase pudding, this is at an additional cost of £5 per person.
All tickets are sold individually!
|19:00 - 22:00||£23.00|
871-873, Fulham Road, SW6 5HP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.