"It was their vision of the perfect house party; a place where people could meet in an unpretentious environment; and have whatever party they wanted, from chilling in the corner to getting wild and dancing on the tables. It was where they would want to hang out with their friends, and its where they…
DMN Bottomless Brunch Weekender @The Little Blue Door
- No reviews.
- The Little Blue Door
DESIGN MY NIGHT BRUNCH WEEKENDER 2019 @ The Little Blue Door
“Drinks this afternoon? Of Course! But First Brunch!”
We're super excited to be taking part in design my night's bottomless brunch weekender 2019 at the little blue door. on saturday september 21'st only we'll be offering
*** any brunch dish on the menu + bottomless prosecco for 1.5 hours for only £20!!! ***
( Excluding the Big F*** Off Pancake Platter )
Detox or Retox? Who cares… Join the flatmates for a big afternoon of bottomless prosecco, indulgent feasting and great vibes. From piles of pancakes to poached eggs and avocado, from Bloody Marys to killer brekkie cocktails- everything is on point to get you swinging into Saturday evening…
We’ve even created London’s BIGGEST pancake platter with EVERY topping Willie Wonka could ever dream up…. The Flatmates are yet to finish one- so bring a large group if you’re up for the challenge- or just settle in for our silver sharing trays with every imaginable brunch treat.
*** Door's Open at 11:30am ***
*** Brunch is served until 3pm ***
( Can Extend Bottomless for 30 mins for an extra £7.50 )
Suitcase Magazine: ' Imagine living with your 5 coolest friends. Even better, they're chefs, mixologists and aficionados of debauchery: To top it all off, they throw decadent parties every weekend and never ask you to deal with the mess, neighbours or gate.'
TIMEOUT Magazine: ' Between boozy afternoon teas and flatmate inspired supper clubs, it's pretty likely you're going to find some new pals here.'
Marie Claire: ' If you haven't heard of this magical place... shame on you! '
Bottomless Brunch - 11:00am - 12:30pm
includes bottomless prosecco for 1.5 hours and any a la carte dish!
|11:00 - 12:30||£20.00|
871-873, Fulham Road, SW6 5HP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.