"It was their vision of the perfect house party; a place where people could meet in an unpretentious environment; and have whatever party they wanted, from chilling in the corner to getting wild and dancing on the tables. It was where they would want to hang out with their friends, and its where they…
Burger and Lobster's "The Ultimate Dinner Party" @The Little Blue Door
- No reviews.
- The Little Blue Door
Burger and Lobster's "The Ultimate Dinner Party" at The Little Blue Door
"With top-notch food, killer drinks, silly games and free roam of the flat this is the ultimate party — and everyone is invited"
The Evening Standard.
*** SOLD OUT WEEKLY FOR 2.5 YEARS STRAIGHT ***
"This July, Burger and Lobster are moving into Fulham's newest eclectic late-night neighbourhood bar and restaurant, The Little Blue Door. They'll be switching up their menus featuring plenty of surf and turf as The Little Blue Door flatmate, hot-shot Hunter invites his "Lobster" lover into the flatmates home for the ultimate summer staycation.
Hunter, the American East Coast slicker, is pulling out all the stops for his own American belle and we're helping the couple celebrate their reunion by putting on a week long feast for all of The Little Blue Door flatmates and friends from Wednesday 18th - Sunday 22nd July.
They'll be switching up their menus featuring plenty of surf and turf as The Little Blue Door flatmate, hot-shot Hunter invites his "Lobster lover into the flatmates home for the ultimate summer staycation."
Join the Flatmates for this uber special one-off "Ultimate Dinner Party" featuring Burger and Lobster classics combined with Flatmate Hunter's "US East Coast Style" Culinary Expertise.
We play all sorts of fun and games at our Dinner Parties. Each table gets a chance to put their evening into words in the form of a short poem, which our bartenders read out and award a round of shots to the winning team!
What’s your party trick?
"Imagine living with your five coolest friends. Even better, they’re chefs, mixologists and aficionados of debauchery. To top it all off, they throw decadent parties every weekend and never ask you to deal with the mess, neighbours or gatecrashers. This blissful fantasy is now a reality."
HUNTER'S Ultimate Dinner Party Menu with "Burger and Lobster"
3 Courses and a welcome drink for £30 per person
New England Style Lobster Bisque and Lobster Slider
Main: Burger or Lobster? ( obviously... )
1/2 Grilled Lobster + 1/2 Beef Burger with lemon and garlic butter and triple cooked chips
Hunter's Baked New York Cheesecake with Fresh British Strawberries
Vegetarian Options ( Can Be Made Vegan )
Black bean and Chickpea Burger with Portabello Mushrooms
Superfood Salad ( Asparagus, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Avocado, Lemon Dressing, Seeds )
"Between boozy afternoon teas and flatmate inspired supper clubs, it's pretty likely you're going to find some new pals here - TIMEOUT Magazine
See our wonderful past reviews of our dinner parties from our old home, The Little Yellow Door here
Ultimate Dinner Party ( Single Ticket )
includes welcome drink and 3 courses
|19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
871-873, Fulham Road, SW6 5HP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.