The Lucky Pig cocktail bar is a decadent drinking den located in the heart of Fitzrovia and offers a classy selection of cocktails and an intimate atmosphere for a night out in London. With exposed brickwork, chabby chic wallpaper and a grand 1920's style bar, The Lucky pig is perfect date material with…
NYE Rip-Roaring Razmatazz Party at The Lucky Pig
- No reviews.
- The Lucky Pig Fitzrovia
Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s time once again to get dolled up and debaucherous at the hottest NYE party in town.
Fire up those itchy feet as our acclaimed Saturday night DJ Gari jumps on the decks until 3am to delver an outstanding set of funk, soul, hip, swing, old skool...essentially, whatever tickles your fancy. He'll set your dancing fever alight and play your requests until the early hours, so come prepared folks!
Ruffle those tailfeathers and tip those hats to bygone eras as we take you for one helluva spin on the dancefloor. There will be live music a’plenty for you to indulge in a little hip-swingin’ fun, as we serve you up a heady blend of classic cocktails and unique liqueur blends with a Lucky Pig twist.
To lift this shindig off the ground, we introduce to you the singing sensations that will leave you crying out for more: The Whiskey Sours Duo. This harmonising, vintage duo are the talk of the town and their hip wiggling performances have left audiences in a frenzy all over the country. A ravishing mix of class, sass and fun with voices any lark would envy. These ladies are set to take the world by storm and pour you a tumbler of terrific times to remember.
Let’s have a little retro revival…our speakeasy den of inimitable charm is the perfect backdrop to be snapped in style, so get those glad rags at the ready for Victoria Lily’s fabulous Vintage Photobooth.
Let’s flout the rules and chase down 2019 with a little reckless abandon, cos we’ll be welcoming in the New Year until 3am.
So, without further ado, shrug off the drudgery of modern-day life and re-live the golden years; our juice joint is hip the jive and ready for London’s most decadent pleasure-seekers to come down and play.
We can assure you folks, this New Year’s Knees-Up is gonna be ab-so-lute-ly swell!
8pm – 3am
0207 436 0035
The Lucky Pig Cocktail Bar
5 Clipstone Street
£20 - £100
Entry, entertainment, welcome drink, bites and pics from the photo booth.
5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia W1W 6BB
Great Portland Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.