Sixes Cricket Fitzrovia
- No reviews.
- Visit Website
- Entertainment Bar
Sixes Fitzrovia is the Flagship Sixes Clubhouse in the centre of London.
With five Batting Nets, restaurant, bar & private dining room, Sixes Fitzrovia is the perfect venue for your next party. They can cater to groups of all sizes, whether you're looking for a small birthday get together or corporate event, Sixes is the place.
They have a maximum capacity of 270 people, and you can view their events packages here. Nets are bookable online at their website, and they recommend:
- 2-3 people: 1 net for 30 minutes
- 4-5 people: 1 net for 45 minutes
- 6-9 people: 1 net for 60 minutes
- 10-15 people: 1 net for 90 minutes
- 16-20 people: 2 nets for 60 minutes
- 21-30 people: 2 nets for 90 minutes
For more than 31 guests or any other enquiries, you can reach the Sixes bookings team via the chatbot on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment Bar , Event Space , Gastro Pub
- After Work Drinks , Birthday Party , Drinking and Eating
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- Commercial/Pop , Background Music , Retro
- Street Side Tables
- Sky Sports
Sixes Cricket Fitzrovia, 170 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, W1W 5QB
Oxford Circus (Tube)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
|Whole Venue Hire||Venue Hire||85||270||-||-||-|
From birthday parties, stag and hen dos to corporate events Sixes' versatile space makes the perfect canvas for any occasion.
Swing for the boundaries in one of our batting nets whilst our dedicated and professional team will ensure you receive unbeatable service and is guaranteed to make any get together a memorable one.
Our batting nets provide the perfect social environment and are suitable for all ages and abilities and British BBQ themed menu keeps the whole team fuelled!
Boasting private bar and cricket net, our Pavilion is the perfect space for private functions, from corporate Team Building days to Stag and Hen do!
|Declaration Square||Private Room||24||70||-||-||-|
Eat, drink and bat at our Declaration Square, complete with two cricket batting nets and plenty of room to mingle.
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.